ETHICS AND COMPLIANCE
As part of the HCA group of companies Catalog360 is subject to the group-wide ethics and compliance policies listed below:
Code of Conduct Policies:
- Code of Conduct
- Conflict of Interest Policy
- Supplier Participation in Conferences and Events Policy
- Business Courtesies given by Catalog360 to Others Policy
- Business Courtesies received by Catalog360 or Catalog360 Colleagues from Others Policy
- Catalog360 Colleague Participation in Educational, Training and Promotional Events of Others Policy
- Catalog360 Global Anti-Corruption Policy
Slavery and Human Trafficking Statement
Human Trafficking involves an act of recruiting, transporting or transferring, harboring, receiving, transferring or exchanging control over a person through a use of force, coercion, abuse of vulnerability, fraud or deception or other means, for the purpose of exploiting them.
Catalog360 is committed to a work environment that is free from human trafficking, forced labour and unlawful child labour. Catalog360 is committed to promoting ethical and lawful employment and supply chain practices. These practices are also required to be followed by our suppliers, subcontractors or business partners worldwide.
Catalog360 will not tolerate slavery, servitude, forced or compulsory labour in the manufacture of products we use or sell and will not accept products or services from Suppliers who employ or utilise slavery, servitude, forced or compulsory labour in any manner.
In order to detail our responsibilities, Catalog360 will put in place a Human Trafficking Policy which sets out the obligations on staff, management and our supply chains to ensure that slavery and human trafficking does not occur.